Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Little Faith Can Move A Mountain







"I've seen dreams that move the mountain,
Hope that doesn't ever end,
Even when the sky is falling.
I've seen miracles just happen,
Silent prayers get answered,
Broken hearts become brand new!
That's what faith can do!"

-Kutless



My oldest daughter, now seven, was picking out this tune on the piano this morning and it hit me again, SHE is my dream come true! I remember after my tubal reversal and suffering a miscarriage hearing this song by Kutless and it brought me so much more hope. I would work hard to raise the three amazing boys God had already blessed me with but I would not give up on my dream to have a daughter. I remember looking out at the White Mountains of New Hampshire as I drove my son to another baseball game.



     I was thinking about how this song tells us our faith can move mountains.


Well, I don't think my faith actually moved THIS mountain but it did overcome fear and doubt. The day God gifted me a precious baby girl I had prayed so hard for was a dream come true for me.


Every baby is a precious miracle and gift from God. Some gifts arrive, however, after a long walk in the desert of the unknown.

What dream has God placed in your heart that you have yet to see fulfilled? I believe if it is your dream and doesn't go against God's will, your dream is God's gift to you and only He will fulfill it when He knows you are ready to receive it! Often we are the ones standing in our own way of receiving the very thing we are longing for! 




"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
                                                                                                                                      Matthew 6:33




No comments:

Post a Comment